FROM YOUR FRIENDS AT
January 2021, COVID-19 Updates:
As of this week, we have passed the eight-month mark in reopening after our closure due to COVID-19. We are thankful to report that we have experienced no known spread of COVID-19 to/from our guests within our doors throughout that time. We are very optimistic about reports we’ve heard within the hairdressing industry throughout the world that have been similar.
Although we are delighted by what we’ve found so far, we know upholding a safe, sanitary environment the best we can is still of utmost importance and we need your help to ensure we are able to continue to do so.
To comply with Department of Health regulations and to ensure the safest environment possible for all who enter our space, here are a few things to note if preparing for a visit to BUNGALOW/8:
- Each person in our building, whether providing or receiving a service, is required to wear a mask or face covering. We recommend a mask that secures behind the ears rather than one that fastens around the head, so we may better access your hair. If you’re receiving a haircolor service, keep in mind that if using a reusable mask, you may experience staining to your mask. We will do our best to minimize this. We do have masks available if you are in need of one.
- In this time, please do not bring guests to your appointment so we may limit traffic flow in the space.
- Our beverage service is temporarily discontinued. We ask that NO food or beverage be brought into our salon space. Additionally, we’ve removed magazines and other porous items that cannot be sanitized from the salon floor.
- Our coat check is currently self-service, to minimize the handling of your personal items by others.
- No member of our team will be permitted to be in our space if showing COVID-19 symptoms or with a fever. We ask that if you are experiencing ANY symptoms: shortness of breath, fever, cough, chills, headache, sore throat, you reschedule your appointment for a later date. There will be no fee or penalty for rescheduling due to illness or possible COVID-19 exposure.
- If any member of your household has recently tested positive for COVID-19 or is exhibiting symptoms, or, if you have a pending COVID-19 test, we ask that you reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- We encourage you to use a credit/debit card to pay for your service at this time, to minimize touch transactions.
- When arriving at your appointment, please wait in your car outdoors and call (402)934-8727 to let us know you’ve arrived. We will notify you when your hairdresser is ready, to minimize gathering in our front entrance.
Thank you endlessly for your continued support and kindness in this uncharted territory. We couldn’t be more grateful that you’ve chosen BUNGALOW/8 Hairdressing.