FROM YOUR FRIENDS AT
May 2020, COVID-19 Updates:
We look forward to our reopening on May 11th and are hard at work fine-tuning each detail of the way we do business. We have spent the last two weeks calling each person who had an appointment between March 18th and June 15th to reschedule in light of our new amended hours. During this time, we will be open 7 days a week, working in shifts, to ensure that a maximum of 7 hairdressers, one client per hairdresser, will occupy our space at a time.
If you have not received a call from us, would like to check on the status of your appointment, or are new to BUNGALOW/8 Hairdressing and would like to visit us for the first time, please give us a call at (402)934-8727.
To comply with Department of Health regulations and to ensure the safest environment possible for all who enter our space, here are a few things to note if preparing for a visit to BUNGALOW/8:
• Each person in our building, whether providing or receiving a service, is required to wear a mask or face covering. We recommend a mask that secures behind the ears rather than one that fastens around the head, so we may better access your hair. If you’re receiving a haircolor service, keep in mind that if using a reusable mask, you may experience staining to your mask. We will do our best to minimize this.
• In this time please do not bring guests or children, unless they are receiving a service, to your appointment so we may limit traffic flow in the space.
• Our beverage service is temporarily discontinued. Additionally, we’ve removed magazines and other porous items that cannot be sanitized from the salon floor.
• We are not currently offering makeup application, or waxing services of the lip or full face, as a mask must be worn at all times. We continue to offer our eyebrow shaping services.
• No member of our team will be permitted to be in our space if showing COVID-19 symptoms or with a fever. We ask that if you are experiencing ANY symptoms: shortness of breath, fever, cough, chills, headache, sore throat, you reschedule your appointment for a later date. There will be no fee or penalty for rescheduling.
• If any member of your household has recently tested positive for COVID-19 or is exhibiting symptoms, we ask that you reschedule your appointment for a later date.
• We encourage you to use a credit/debit card to pay for your service at this time, to minimize touch transactions.
• When arriving at your appointment, please wait in your car outdoors and call (402)934-8727 to let us know you’ve arrived. We will let you know when your hairdresser is ready, to minimize gathering in our front entrance.
Thank you endlessly for your support during our closure, your patience with us in rescheduling, and your kindness in this uncharted territory. We couldn’t be more grateful that you’ve chosen BUNGALOW/8 Hairdressing.